All the testing grant tokens or API tokens used below are for demo purpose only.
Data Plane Demo
Playground demo of tokenization and detokenization via the Data Plane:
- For tokenization, we are using a public OPV grant token that’s only writtable to data plane’s
- For detokenization, we are using a private OPV grant token that’s only readable to data plane’s
Proxy Plane Demo
Playground demo of sending API requests to Checkr via the Proxy Plane:
- The definition of the proxy routing can be found at opv-proxyplane-http.example.json.
- We simulated that once the internal system have tokenzied
facts(i.e. sensitive PIIs), it can talks to a dedicated proxy plane route for automated detokenization when sending the requests to external vendors like Checkr API.
- You can also inspect the network requests directly from your browser (tldr - press
F12) to check the actual payload.